Last updated: 05/09/2023
2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to website owners.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. They enable you to navigate the Website and use its features.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with the Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This information allows us to improve the Website’s performance.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. They enable us to personalize our content and remember your preferences.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We may use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
4. Third-Party Cookies
We may also use third-party cookies provided by trusted partners. These cookies may collect information for analytics, advertising, and other purposes. Please note that we do not have control over these third-party cookies, and their use is subject to their respective privacy policies.
5. How to Manage Cookies
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Most web browsers allow you to accept or reject cookies, delete cookies, and receive notifications when a cookie is being sent to your device. Please refer to your browser’s help documentation to learn how to manage cookies.
6. Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. We encourage you to review this policy periodically for any updates.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Cookies Policy, please contact us